KineMaster is the only full-featuredprofessional video editor for Android, supporting multiple layersof video, images, and text, as well as precise cutting andtrimming, multi-track audio, precise volume envelope control, colorLUT filters, 3D transitions, and much more.
For professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers anunprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process, andfor artists and educators, handwriting layers allow you to drawdirectly on the video (also handy for storyboarding!). Our usersinclude mobile journalists, YouTube creators, short film producers,educators and other professionals from various industries aroundthe world.
Join the mobile editing revolution with KineMaster!
• Multiple layers of video, images, effects, overlays, stickers,text, and handwriting
• Download more effects, royalty free music, overlays, stickers andmore from the KineMaster Asset Store.
• Precise frame-by-frame trimming
• Instant preview for all edits
• Hue, brightness and saturation controls
• Audio filters, including voice changer
• Blur, mosaic and other effects
• Lots of animation styles
• Speed control for video clips
• Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to momentwithin a clip)
• Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
• A variety of themes, animations and visual and audioeffects
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
• Real-time video and audio recording
Your feedback and suggestions will help us continue to improveKineMaster. Please join the KineMaster User Community andshare your ideas: http://community.kinemaster.com
For more details, questions and enhancement requests, pleasecontact: [email protected]
KineMaster requires access to your phone’s camera and microphone ifyou want to record videos or sound directly in the app. KineMasteralso requires access to your phone’s storage in order to saveprojects you are working on (projects are saved externally in afolder called “KineMaster” so don’t lose all your work if youreinstall the app or clear the app data).
KineMaster is a subscription service, but you can use it in trialmode without a subscription. In trial mode KineMaster is free forunlimited personal, non-commercial use, but has a “Made withKineMaster” watermark on all videos. Both monthly and annualsubscriptions are available for purchase within the app. Inaddition to the removal of the watermark, subscribers benefit fromaccess to premium downloadable assets from the KineMaster assetstore, including visual effects, overlays, professionalhigh-quality royalty-free music, and more, with new assets addedregularly. A subscription automatically renews every month (oryear, if you chose the discounted annual subscription option)unless you cancel in the Play Store app.
KineMaster + Muserk (free for personal use—nowatermark!)
Use one of the professional-quality royalty-free Muserk musictracks available in the Asset Store, and the watermark will beremoved from your video when you share on YouTube (for personal,non-commercial use only). More details in the music section of theKineMaster Asset Store.
Supported OS and Devices
• KineMaster can be used on most devices running Android 4.1.2(Jelly Bean MR2) and above, but you will have the best editingexperience using a device with powerful video decoding capabilitieson the SoC. See here for more details: https://goo.gl/0jNXBy
• MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• GIF(still image only)
Export Video Format:
• MP4 with H.264 + AAC LC (The H.264 profile depends on thedevice)
Tags: download KineMaster – Pro Video Editor 22.214.171.12438.GP, download KineMaster – Pro Video Editor 126.96.36.19938.GP APK, KineMaster – Pro Video Editor, KineMaster – Pro Video Editor 188.8.131.5238.GP, KineMaster – Pro Video Editor 184.108.40.20638.GP APK